Post Exploitation Command Lists - Request to Edit
The post exploitation command lists:
- Linux/Unix/BSD Post Exploitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObQB6hmVvRPCgPTRZM5NMH034VDM-1N-EWPRz2770K4/edit
- Windows Post Exploitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U10isynOpQtrIK6ChuReu-K1WHTJm4fgG3joiuz43rw/edit
- OSX Post Exploitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10AUm_zUdAQGgoHNo_eS0SO1K-24VVYnulUD2x3rJD3k/edit
- and the newly added Obsucure Syststem’s Post Exploitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIs6O1kMR-bXAT80U6Jficsqm0yR5dKUfUQgwiIKzgc/edit
- and Metasploit Post Exploitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZrDJMQkrp_YbU_9Ni9wMNF2m3nIPEA_kekqqqA2Ywto/edit
Have been a weekly upkeep for me with so many… I don’t know what to call it, ‘undesirable edits’ to them. Bad copies, bad pastes, formatting issues and some times deletion or vandalism of the docs. Anyways, I have finally broken down and removed ‘world’ editable permissions. Anyone who has these links can still comment and copy the docs, but they can no longer edit them directly.
If you would like to contribute, please shoot me a tweet, a email, a .. anything and I will gladly add you to the permissions to edit. Honestly it just became so overwhelming that every time I thought to add something I would cringe away because I know I’d spend most of time fixing them.
Anyway enough of my crying, please if you have stuff to add or are just really good at fixing up formatting, let me know and I’ll add you to the editors list.